At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
Coatings Solutions Asia Pacific develops, produces and markets a high-quality range of innovative automotive OEM coatings, automotive refinish coatings, industrial coatings as well as decorative paints. They are passionate and committed to supporting customers with the best-in-class coatings solutions, technologies and services in this fast-developing region.
As part of the Marketing & Business Development team, you will be reporting to Vice Director, Marketing & Business Development, Automotive Coatings Asia Pacific and support the team in marketing intelligence activities
What you will do
- Support marketing intelligence activities such as preparation of market reports and competitor analysis
- Support Product Management with data consolidation and report preparation besides supporting Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Develop marketing materials for product layers of automotive coatings
- Contribute to the development of database to improve efficiency for data analysis
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship as soon as possible
- Students of Master's Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related disciplines
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Good analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm