We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific play an important role in our everyday lives. We are invisible high-performance components in many products. We give essential properties to paints, paper, adhesives, fibres and construction materials.
Objectives of the Position As part of the Communications team, you will be reporting to the Manager, Marketing Communications, Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific and support the team in various marketing communications functions including social media, events, digital campaigns and other activities.
What you will do
- Assist in end-to-end process of marketing collateral production
- Involve in copywriting for marketing collaterals, presentation, newsletters, social media and others
- Provide support in event organization and management
- Support data management activities
- Provide assistance in vendor management and budgeting activities as well as ensure adherence to effective predefined budget model
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 3.5-month full-time internship from mid-September 2019
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related disciplines
- High proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in verbal and written Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Having previous internship experience is a plus point
- Demonstrate effective communication at all times
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Administration, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm