At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
Coatings Solutions Asia Pacific develops, produces and markets a high-quality range of innovative automotive OEM coatings, automotive refinish coatings, industrial coatings as well as decorative paints. They are passionate and committed to supporting customers with the best-in-class coatings solutions, technologies and services in this fast-developing region.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Coatings Solutions Asia Pacific team, your role is to support the management in defining marketing intelligence activities, gathering data and contributing to the continuous success of the on-going projects.
What You Will Do
- Support key regional projects (Taiwan & Thailand DI).
- Support market intelligence tasks - market research & market analysis.
- Work on data analysis and contribute to the growth and efficiency of both projects (SMART and SILVER).
- Support on monthly reporting & data visualisation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship as soon as possible.
- Students of Bachelor / Masters Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related disciplines.
- High proficiency in oral and written English · High proficiency in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm