As part of the Petrochemicals team, you will be reporting to the Head of Controlling to support the team in terms of management reporting and cost controlling.
The Petrochemicals division is the starting point for BASF’s petrochemical-based value chains globally. We operate a highly competitive asset base with best-in-class technologies and set the benchmark in safety, sustainability, operational excellence and cost competitiveness. With six Verbund sites and several major production sites, we are close to our customers and present in the largest chemical markets worldwide.
The division supplies various value chains across the company and a broad range of customer industries with high-quality chemicals, putting our customers in the center of everything we do and contributing to the organic volume growth of BASF. Our portfolio includes cracker products, industrial gases, acrylics, superabsorbent polymers, Styrenic foams, alkylene oxides, glycols, alcohols, solvents and plasticizers. In 2019, the Petrochemicals division generated sales to third parties of about €6.7 billion.
What You Will Do
- Assisting the regional controller on management reporting for the Petrochemicals business of BASF & Controlling digitalization.
- Support automation of visual chart generation embedded in monthly rolling forecast & actual reporting with new tools like Power BI.
- Assisting the regional controller on product costs/ fixed costs reporting and analysis and helping the team to understand and utilize the available reports from Shared Service Center .
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from July 2020.
- Students of Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or of related disciplines.
- Having experience in digitalization and/or data management are beneficial.
- Preferably with experience in Power BI or Tableau.
- High proficiency in oral and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Innovative, self-motivated and proactive working style.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm