We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
The Dispersions & Pigments division of BASF develops, produces and markets a range of high-quality pigments, resins, additives and polymer dispersions worldwide. These raw materials are used in formulations for a number of industries, including coatings, construction, adhesives, printing and packaging, electronics and paper. With its comprehensive product portfolio and its extensive knowledge of the industry, the Dispersions & Pigments division offers its customers innovative and sustainable solutions and helps them advance their formulations.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Team, you will be reporting to the Head of Raw Material Procurement, Dispersions and Resins & Global Direct Procurement, and support the team in various activities.
What You Will Do
- Develop concepts for procurement KPIs and data driven identification of opportunities.
- Implement tool for automated analysis and spend controlling (e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, Visual Basic).
- Develop management dashboard for KPI monitoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commit to a 3-month full-time internship from June 2020 and open to part-time internship from September 2020 onwards.
- Students of Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, Finance & Controlling, Procurement or of related discipline.
- Experience with VBA / Macro and programming is a must.
- Preferably with experience in MS Access and MS SharePoint.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proactive, attentive to details and analytical minded.
- Able to work independently and enjoy challenging exposure to various tasks given.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm