At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
As part of the Regional Controlling & Reporting team, you will be reporting to the Head of Controlling and support the team in various planning and controlling activities.
What You Will Do
- Prepare cost & CapEx annual planning process for access right set-up, preparation on analysis and presentation slides.
- Analyze cost drivers and value drivers of the Asia Pacific region, and prepare cost reporting.
- Track the implementation progress of regional projects such as integration projects or efficiency measures.
- Track budget, forecast update and fixed cost for Asia Pacific region.
- Support in organizing community events and meetings for the units.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from January 2021.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, IT or related disciplines.
- Preferably with past internship experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm