Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
Finance and Controlling provides functional leadership and organizational support to countries and regional business units within Asia Pacific.
Objectives of the Position
As part of the Controlling team, you will be reporting to the Manager, Regional Controlling and Reporting Asia Pacific and support the team in analysing cost drivers and value drivers of Asia Pacific region and prepare cost reports for regional management.
What you will do
- Prepare cost reports for regional management
- Analyse regional cost and value drivers in Asia Pacific in selected areas (country, functional or business units)
- Track implementation progress of regional projects such as integration projects or efficiency measures
- Track budget and fixed cost in Asia Pacific
- Support in organizing the community events and meetings for the unit
- Support in explaining the cost and headcount development in the function
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from June/July/August 2019
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, IT or related disciplines
- High proficiency in oral and written English. Proficiency in one Asian language would be a plus point
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Power BI and Think Cell
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm