We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
BASF is one of the world's leading manufacturers of petrochemicals. The company's Petrochemicals division has amassed a huge amount of production and application expertise and supplies its customers with competitive and intelligent solutions. BASF's Petrochemicals division is represented in both the established markets in Europe and North America and the key growth regions in Asia Pacific and South America.
Objectives of the Position As part of the Petrochemicals team, you will be reporting to the Manager, Supply Chain - Petrochemicals to improve supply chain operations and project in terms of efficiency and cost optimization.
What you will do
- Assist the Manager and Project Manager of Petrochemicals to execute supply chain projects for Petrochemicals business of BASF
- Improve the existing supply chain and prepare the organization for growth
- Assist in the development of basic supply chain process set-up and/or explore relevant advanced/digitalization opportunities
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a minimum of 3-month full-time/part-time internship from August/September 2019
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Business, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Supply Chain or of related disciplines
- Preferably with Supply Chain or Logistics experience. Having experience in digitalization and/or data management are beneficial
- High proficiency in oral and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese would be a plus point
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Innovative and proactive working style
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Engineering Chemical...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm