For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF’s regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong, overseeing over 18,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. BASF’s Hong Kong office houses regional business units (Monomers, Intermediates, Performance Chemicals, Care Chemicals, Coatings and Dispersions & Pigments) and regional functional units (Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, Corporate Audit, Legal, Taxes & Insurance, Strategic Planning & Business Development, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Corporate Affairs). BASF also maintains the global headquarters of its Dispersions and Pigments business in Hong Kong.
Regional Treasury Asia Pacific adds value through supporting growth and business development of BASF in the region.
As part of the Regional Treasury Asia Pacific unit, you will work jointly in the areas of Customer Credit Risk Management (CCRM) and Financial Risk Management with a focus on customer credit risk management, operational risk management reporting by bank, currency and country, alongside monitoring and control. The main activities include delivering risk reports, currency newsletters, prepare presentations and coordinate assigned projects.
What You Will Do
- Support in making credit decisions, order management, and debt & collection topics.
- Assist in the handling of Group Customers / Small Group Customers.
- Provide regional prolongation analysis & country-specific overdue analysis.
- Support in delivering risk reports, currency newsletters, prepare presentations and project coordination.
- Commence independent research on Asia Pacific economics by country.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Committed to a 6-month full-time/part-time internship from December 2019.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Accountancy / Finance & Controlling or of related disciplines.
- High proficiency in oral and written English is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in analytic tools such as Power BI is a plus point.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm