Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Project Management Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
What we offer you
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
What You Will Do
As a Finance Trainee, you will be responsible for updating the regular financial analysis / management draft, and support financial analysis on staff productivity & revenue management.
- Provide full spectrum of travel consultancy services to clients include flight, hotel, car reservations or other travel arrangement
- Support regular financial report update
- Conduct staff productivity analysis
- Assist on ad-hoc financial analysis
- Support to prepare management meeting presentations
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance preferred
- Willing to learn, attention to details and strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of VBA is preferable
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2018, 6:00 pm