Only people who are happy and motivated will deliver their best. Encouragement and reward are essential for achieving excellence. And employees who have the opportunity to keep learning, stay loyal to the company.
For these reasons BENTELER offers its 30,000 employees worldwide a range of opportunities to develop their skills – from trainees to top managers, from production operators to office staff. Because a company is the sum of all its employees. They are the most important guarantors of success.
We offer our employees a range of options for further training:
- In Paderborn we have our own Education and Training Center, which provides programs for new talents and skilled workers.
- The NAO Academy gives employees of BENTELER Automotive in the US the chance to take part in special training courses.
- In the BENTELER Training System employees can take courses – on a range of themes and based on various educational concepts.
- Various management training courses are also on offer to managers.
- Football, dancing, rowing, running, basketball: In terms of sport, too, we are doing quite a lot – for example, we have a dedicated sports manager who has been organizing sports programs and competitions for 25 years now.
- Defines development targets, as well as customers' requirements and prepares the internal requirement manual (IRM)
- Documents development steps and results and presents them internally and externally
- Plans and supervises the development progress (timing) and the spending curve of the development budget
- Develops concepts and supports respective benchmarks
- Controls the feasibility and conducts design-FMEAs
- Conducts tolerance investigations and develops dimensioning concepts
- Plans and supervises prototype build, prototype tests and experiments
- Participates in the preparation of testing specifications
- Develops engineering specifications
- Supports the value analysis and develops concepts for cost reductions
- Prepares approvals according to the Milestone system
- Provides technical documents for cost estimation
- Supports the technical assessment of suppliers
- Defines technical guidelines (drw, BOM,...) for design and cost estimation
- Provides on-site support at customer location (if required)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently completing the university degree (Bachelor/Master) preferred in Engineering
- Currently completing the university degree (Bachelor/Master) preferred in Electrical engineering and automation.
- Excellent performance in the top university is preferred.
- Prefer to attend internship in the company first
- High interested in automotive industry especially e-mobility
- Good English skill in writing and speaking
- Good communication skills and target oriented
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm