Only people who are happy and motivated will deliver their best. Encouragement and reward are essential for achieving excellence. And employees who have the opportunity to keep learning, stay loyal to the company.
For these reasons BENTELER offers its 30,000 employees worldwide a range of opportunities to develop their skills – from trainees to top managers, from production operators to office staff. Because a company is the sum of all its employees. They are the most important guarantors of success.
We offer our employees a range of options for further training:
- In Paderborn we have our own Education and Training Center, which provides programs for new talents and skilled workers.
- The NAO Academy gives employees of BENTELER Automotive in the US the chance to take part in special training courses.
- In the BENTELER Training System employees can take courses – on a range of themes and based on various educational concepts.
- Various management training courses are also on offer to managers.
- Football, dancing, rowing, running, basketball: In terms of sport, too, we are doing quite a lot – for example, we have a dedicated sports manager who has been organizing sports programs and competitions for 25 years now.
- Establishes and manages customer relationships to ensure early involvement in development projects
- Teams up with business development to ensure an aligned view on trends and new solutions to support the innovation processes
- Conducts technical presentations and coordinates customer meetings
- Supports the monitoring of prototype manufacturing, timing and releases
- Supports the verification of existing products and identifies business opportunities, cultivates and expands further business relationship with customer (technical development and platforms)
- Provides detailed technical knowledge in negotiations
- Teams up with Strategic Marketing in order to analyze market data and use it for customer pursuits and negotiations
- Achieves agreed targets
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently completing the university degree (Bachelor/Master) preferred in Engineering
- High interested in automotive industry
- Good English skill in writing and speaking
- Good communication skills and target oriented
- Prefer to attend internship in the company first
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm