Only people who are happy and motivated will deliver their best. Encouragement and reward are essential for achieving excellence. And employees who have the opportunity to keep learning, stay loyal to the company.
For these reasons BENTELER offers its 30,000 employees worldwide a range of opportunities to develop their skills – from trainees to top managers, from production operators to office staff. Because a company is the sum of all its employees. They are the most important guarantors of success.
We offer our employees a range of options for further training:
- In Paderborn we have our own Education and Training Center, which provides programs for new talents and skilled workers.
- The NAO Academy gives employees of BENTELER Automotive in the US the chance to take part in special training courses.
- In the BENTELER Training System employees can take courses – on a range of themes and based on various educational concepts.
- Various management training courses are also on offer to managers.
- Football, dancing, rowing, running, basketball: In terms of sport, too, we are doing quite a lot – for example, we have a dedicated sports manager who has been organizing sports programs and competitions for 25 years now.
- Coordinates with Sales and Plant Controller, delegates and controls the administration of sales order, schedule agreements as well as SAP maintenance.
- Prepares necessary data for sales planning, supporting with data analysis and coordinating with Marketing and Business Development for the strategic planning in AP.
- Documents and monitors all projects in BENTELER systems by ensuring high data quality.
- Supports negotiations and acquisition.
- Tracks account receivables.
- Analyses and improves current processes as well as establishes new Sales processes worldwide
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2019 university graduate
- Prefer to attend internship in the company first
- Good data processing and analysis skill
- Good English skill in writing and speaking
- Good communication skills and target oriented
- Excellent team work spirit
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm