Blackstone’s Summer Analyst program is a unique experience among financial firms, enabling Summer Analysts to develop a well-rounded and fine-tuned business mind. Upon completion of training, Summer Analysts will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of projects and be staffed on a number of assignments at once. Due to the relatively small size of the group, Summer Analysts have the opportunity to assume integral roles on a team.
What You Will Do
Blackstone’s Real Estate Asset Management Group expects Summer Analysts to be engaged in all aspects of real estate asset management including post acquisition transition, valuation, budgeting and working closely with Blackstone's portfolio companies and acquisition team. Summer Analysts are also involved in financial modeling and discussions related to leasing, restructuring, refinancing and disposition strategies.
Typically, Summer Analyst work will include:
- Financial analysis and valuation.
- Financial modeling.
- Management of external advisors and partners.
- Development of presentations.
- Drafting of memorandum for internal and external use.
Required Skills and Abilities
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese.
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively.
- A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure.
- Strong time management skills with ability to multitask.
- Prior experience in finance, investment banking, and real estate is desirable.
To be considered for the 2021 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student.
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2021 – Spring 2022.
- Resume must include expected graduation month/ year and cumulative GPA.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm