Bloomberg News is the world's preeminent financial news organization, leading the way in delivering fast and accurate information on multiple platforms to financial and business professionals. If it affects markets, Bloomberg News will be there. We lead the way in breaking news on companies, economies, commodities and government policies to help our ever-expanding audience stay ahead of the markets.
At Bloomberg, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation - which is where you come in. We’re looking for interns who are passionate about telling stories in a variety of forms. From graphics to TV to written articles on the Bloomberg Terminal, we want you to collaborate across platforms to deliver critical information to our clients.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on reporting experience and hopefully break some news. Responsibilities may include pitching and writing enterprise stories, conducting exclusive interviews, digging into data to identify stories and working with our multimedia platforms.
We operate as one newsroom – a collaborative and diverse environment where print, digital and broadcast come together to produce the most accurate content for our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expected to graduate from University in 2021 or 2022.
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong curiosity, a keen interest to learn about the world and uncover surprises.
- A passion for news and/or a willingness to dig in and learn about global financial markets, companies and economies.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm