Bloomberg ignites the power of information and technology to bring clarity to a sophisticated world. A global financial information and news leader that provides influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company delivers data, news and analytics through innovative technology and provides real time financial information to more than 325,000 subscribers globally.
In a career at Bloomberg, you will play a vital role in making it all happen. You will be joining a team of solution-finders, with a real passion for providing superb customer service in a fast-paced environment. Exciting. Surprising. Purposeful. Life at Bloomberg is many things, but it is never dull. We are a truly global business with a truly diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that encourages our employees to be their best.
Workplace Operations & Supply Chain, through our services and applications, we are dedicated to providing an employee experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. Our Global Employee Operations Team is central in this effort by providing platinum support to nearly 21,000 employees, clients and visitors in more than 170 state of the art offices around the world.
We are committed to delivering the highest standards in terms of our facilities and customer service to all guests, clients, and employees. We are highly detail-focused and constantly looking for ways that we can improve our offices and enhance our customer experience. As a one-stop-shop for all manner of inquiries, we collaborate with a multitude of internal departments on a global level to deliver fast and effective solutions.
Bloomberg’s Workplace Operations & Supply Chain team is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated intern who will gain hands-on experience in business operations during a 10 weeks summer internship, starting June 2022. As an intern, you will be an integral part of a cross-functional team – Facilities, Supply Chain, Hospitality, and others – interacting with internal and external customers and other vendors. It will be an opportunity for you to discover, design and deliver employee journeys and create moments that matter.
The internship will let you into the world of our global offices design and you may participate in creative projects such as design pilots that enhance customer & employee experience. As an intern, you will take part in providing support to our 3000+ employees located across 30+ locations in APAC as well as creating collaboration technology to enable users to work efficiently. You will also be able to craft our user experience in our state-of-the-art pantries around the region. This opportunity will provide a 360-degree view into business operations and what it takes to fuel an enterprise the size & scale of Bloomberg. Collectively with other interns across Asia, you will work on a design thinking project that enhances our overall support and client experience as well as facilitate in driving data driven business decisions.
- To be currently enrolled at university with a graduation date between Dec 2022 and Summer 2023
- To be available for a 10 weeks summer internship from 17 Jun to 26 Aug, and for full-time employment by Aug 2023
- Ability to multi-task
- Exposure in customer support/managing stakeholders from various profile (example: through school, work, internship or extracurricular activities)
- A customer service and solution-focused mindset with a high degree of interpersonal skills to deal exceptionally with internal/external client’s needs
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate thought process clearly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, demonstrated through school projects or work experience
- A demonstrated interest in leveraging data to drive decision and creative solutions
- Strong critical-thinking, problem solving and solid attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We’d love to see:
- Intellectual curiosity with a willingness to challenge oneself and peers to drive innovation of thought
- Great team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by email. [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2022, 3:59 pm