You have an understanding of the drivers behind market moving stories and events. You're a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. With a desire to build a career in a client-facing role, you understand the importance of credibility and building relationships!
You will start by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: industry principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer!
You will join one of our Analytics teams, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients by providing fast and accurate solutions to their queries, while continuing to develop your knowledge through asset class and workflow specialist training.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, with the majority of Analytics representatives progressing towards opportunities in our Enterprise Sales teams. You could also go on to take up a Leadership position or take on a more specialized support role in our Advanced Specialist or Trading Solutions teams.
What You Will Do
We provide 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximize the value of Bloomberg's products. On any given day we respond to over 12,000 queries in more than 15 languages. From educating a portfolio manager on Bloomberg’s risk management solutions to helping a trader discover new sources of market liquidity – the variety of problems we solve is immense.
Bloomberg is constantly innovating, and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively working closely to upskill them through technology and delivering on-site training and seminars. We also work in conjunction with Enterprise Sales to deliver on strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and onboarding clients. We want to ensure our clients are making the most of our service and using tools and features that allow them to work smarter.
In Sales, we're the face of Bloomberg for our clients. Consultative and entrepreneurial, we manage client relationships, whilst striving to continually grow our revenue by identifying new business opportunities.
We spend our time with our clients, understanding their business goals and outpacing their expectations. Guided by curiosity and purpose, we work to understand their workflows and present them with the most appropriate solutions across our range of enterprise offerings.
We’re discovering new business leads by making prospecting calls and networking. We demonstrate how Bloomberg's product offering will help our clients make the best investment/trading/business decisions, making their day-to-day business smoother and more profitable.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to have:
- The ability to join a training class in 2021.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or above) or relevant work experience.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry.
- The resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
We’d love to see:
- Work experience in a client facing role.
- Interest in technology.
- Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia at business fluency level in addition to English, to manage clients from the respective local markets - The specific language required fluctuates according to business needs, and we will process your application in line with the language required at the relevant time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm