The Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24-month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring programme, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our managers and highly experienced team members.
What you will do
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to and supports the structuring, underwriting and syndication of Loan products under the responsibility of Loan Syndicate & Sales APAC.
- Contributes to the maintenance of centralised loan databases used in assessment of comparable transactions and support papers.
- Understands all internal and external aspects of loan trade settlements / lenders’ KYC and is able to assist in the execution of trades.
- Manages the timely submission and accurate league table reporting.
- Is involved in market sounding campaigns
- Contributes to market surveys / presentation on liquidity and pricing of competition / transactions done outside BNP Paribas
- Contributes to the organisation of roadshows and marketing events
- Contributes to the Permanent Control framework
Required Skills and Abilities
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who will be graduating in 2019 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Proven appetite to learn about North Asian credit and loan markets
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of financial accounts and credit analysis
- Shows preliminary understanding of financing structures sold to investors
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2018, 6:00 pm