What You Will Do
Our technology professionals are responsible for developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining cutting-edge applications across the business as well as managing our security and working within regulatory requirements to decrease our operational risk. Their key objective is to apply expertise in technology to business problems and deliver high quality, practical solutions.
It is expected that the graduate will acquire knowledge/understanding of Technology and develop the overall skills set required to successfully contribute to the business.
Your responsibilities may include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Main business contact for day-to-day technology issues / requirements for the trading and sales business.
- Working hand-in-hand with Front & Middle Office to support from an application perspective.
- Develop key expertise on the suite of applications, working with regional/global teams.
- Participate in key projects for expansion of the business to ensure seamless implementation.
- Support and maintenance of applications including standby (night/ weekend support), analysis of issue functional specification, deployment of any fix in production of issues.
- Management and tracking of daily production problems, ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client, report bugs back to overseas development team.
- Conduct system testing and perform deployment or upgrade of critical applications.
- Ensuring the operate stability of the application suite and making sure that system capacity is actively managed.
- Ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems and diagnose/address problems.
- Coordination with various stakeholders (Users, Maintenance Team, Other Teams) could be involved (Security, Middleware, windows).
- Other duties assigned by management as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who will be graduating between December 2019 and June 2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm