What You Will Do
It is expected that the graduate will acquire knowledge/understanding of institutions and develop the overall skills set required to successfully contribute to the business.
Depending on the team you are working in, your responsibilities may include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Assist the team in information collection, due diligence and preparing all necessary documents for internal coordination.
- Process data, analyze trends and prepare analysis of sector.
- Coordinate the preparation of offers and replies to clients, in liaison with different internal entities and the experienced members.
- Learning and liaising with middle office on our transactions.
- Assist the team in marketing to major clients of the bank in Asia, with active participation to mapping and setting up meetings.
- Assist in identifying risks and possible solutions in the course of assignments.
- Assist in preparation of necessary liaison documentation, including valuation reports information and presentations.
- Review, develop and utilize financial models and undertake basic credit analysis in close association with experienced team members.
- Present output of the analysis written in a coherent manner.
- Other duties assigned by management as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who will be graduating between December 2019 and June 2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm