What You Will Do
Our Operations professionals work with every business area to develop the processes and structures that deliver smooth, accurate and timely completion of all transactions. Their work enables the bank to conduct business globally, supporting, enhancing and optimizing the performance of the other divisions and helping to integrate new acquisitions smoothly.
It is expected that the graduate will acquire knowledge/understanding of Operations and develop the overall skills set required to successfully contribute to the business.
Your responsibilities may include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Design, validate and implement end-to end transaction process workflow.
- Perform documentation monitoring and control tasks (credit facility and related terms and condition validation, pending items follow, etc), provide alert to business lines and credit risk control department on irregularities.
- Handle internal and external customer inquiries effectively and escalate when necessary.
- Identify functional gaps on the platform and ensure solutions are developed & implemented as per client/ business expectation.
- Maintain proper documentation of all changes and proper management reporting.
- Follow up on process improvement initiatives implemented through the set-up of flow monitoring tools, fine tuning the process as necessary.
- Establish regular communication channels with Management and project stakeholders through reports, project and steering committee meetings.
- To liaise and coordinate with internal business units to ensure operations and applications run smoothly.
- Follow up with clients on unclear/missing instructions, documents, etc.
- Other duties assigned by management as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who will be graduating between December 2019 and June 2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm