BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Our two-year APAC Graduate Programme has been designed to give you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas or support functions, and take on real responsibility from day one. Commencing in August you will start off with a comprehensive induction at our regional learning centre, where you’ll be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
Then you’ll start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career.
Further training will be delivered throughout your two-year graduate programme, taking you along a tailored development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You’ll also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be mentored by experienced managers and team members who will make sure you’re getting everything you need to grow.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a strong player in the alternative space and has enjoyed a leadership position in the APAC region. To strengthen the growth of our franchise, we are hiring a Client Development Analyst to strategically support our Sales, relationship managers, and business management projects within the team to achieve strategic directions for the activity, business development, governance and control processes in BP2S HK.
What You Will Do
Business Development Support:
- Supporting Client Development teams in preparing sales and presentation inventory and pitchbook.
- Supporting the deal manager on the bid process /RFP and assisting with new business for both existing clients and new prospects.
- Supporting on client on-boarding process e.g. KYC, account set up etc and credit process (prepare credit request documents).
- Collaborating with the operation team for client on-boarding, transaction, and other reporting issues.
- Assisting deal manager to proactively provide needs from clients as to communicate with the internal client line team.
- Assisting in Market research and strategic papers.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team for client events.
Team Governance and Project Coordination:
- Act as business acceptance committee (BAC) coordinator in Hong Kong booking.
- Supporting head of Client Development and Business Manager to define the business development strategy and direction.
- Prepare reporting to track business performance, developing appropriate reporting based on management and stakeholder’s feedback.
- Supporting the Client Development team to monitor and analyse actual vs budgeted figures for each account.
- Supporting the Client Development team governance and structure.
- Supporting Business Manager on the transversal projects with the Coverage team.
- Assisting to prepare the local committee or global committee materials.
- Supporting the implementation of Coverage team improvement plans by collaborating with other functions.
Financial Security-Related Duties:
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties, as per relevant policies and procedures.
- Work with the local Compliance and Permanent Control Team to perform 1st level of control within the coverage team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2019/2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Second upper and above (ie GPA 3.3/4).
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint) - Strong excel (VBA ) knowledge with ability to develop macros and pivot tables to enable automation of management reports and analytics.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Demonstrating a keen interest in Securities Services and banking industry.
- Willingness to take on a wide range of responsibilities and assignments.
- Ability to learn new skills in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin speaking and writing will be a plus.
- Experience in either Relationship management or Sales for Finance and banking industry is a plus.
- Customer focused with first class stakeholder engagement skills and experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Highly enthusiastic with a rigorous and organised delivery ethos.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm