BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Our two-year APAC Graduate Programme has been designed to give you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas or support functions, and take on real responsibility from day one. Commencing in August you will start off with a comprehensive induction at our regional learning centre, where you’ll be immersed in group training and discover more about BNP Paribas Group.
Then you’ll start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career.
Further training will be delivered throughout your two-year graduate programme, taking you along a tailored development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You’ll also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be mentored by experienced managers and team members who will make sure you’re getting everything you need to grow.
ITO 3C is a dedicated Operating Line within CIB ITO (Financing Solution). Its function is to monitor, control and report on the risks taken by CIB on Corporates, independent from the business lines, applied on the entire Front to Back Credit Chain – from Front Office support to ITO Servicing.
ITO 3C – Mission:
To perform credit control independent from the business lines for the corporates portfolio in line with the global core missions and direction of Head of ITO 3C APAC to ensure:
- Guarantee the conformity of the authorisations & collaterals/guarantees put in place with the credit decisions made.
- Ensure the management and integrity of risk data input into Risk systems used in the control and reporting of credit/counterparty risk.
- Contribute to or provide appropriate risk reporting information as required by Business, Risk and Bank Management (for those reporting only available in local systems).
- Be the ITO SOPCS for Risk Management/CIB Business in relation to Corporate Credit Control processes & Control Plan.
- Participate & Contribute to IT systems architecture evolution & functional design ensuring optimized processes & Data Integrity.
- Mandate on Financial Institutions and Banks is restricted to Financing Lines.
- Global Market Line excess monitoring related to Corporate is managed/controlled by Risk I2S. i.e. ITO 3C covers conformity control and excess monitoring of loan financing for financial institution clients and Risk I2S covers capital market activity excess monitoring for corporates.
What You Will Do
- Support Regional ITO 3C Management in coordinating/leading any global and regional projects across APAC sites (i.e control plans, standardization of processes, new regulatory requirements etc).
- Production of Regional Control Reporting, Regional Business Metrics, etc.
- Production of Data quality dashboard and contribute to data quality investigation and analysis in the region.
- Coordinate responses across all APAC sites to address ad-hoc request from other department, management, Central teams.
- Contribute to OPC and/or ORC testing.
- Contribute to Regulatory / IG / External Audits.
- Assist in the annual budget exercises.
- Participate or assist as and when required in meetings, seminars, conferences and ongoing or future projects which have a direct or partial impact on ITO 3C activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2019/2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Second upper and above (ie GPA 3.3/4).
- Diploma or degree holder.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint) * Strong excel (VBA ) knowledge with ability to develop macros and pivot tables to enable the automation of management reports and analytics.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Team player and Collaborative.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Committed and Motivated by a strong sense of accountability and care about delivering.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm