BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
The APAC Summer Internship Programme is a comprehensive 10 week programme (between May/June and July/August 2020) designed to equip penultimate year students with the financial and individual competencies to potentially embark on a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a firm wide orientation, lunch-and-learn series, networking events and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
As part of the APAC FIC COO office, the candidate will support the COO and bankers on various tasks and projects critical to business operations and controls. Support the implementation of business strategies, and the method for monitoring and evaluating performances. Assist to ensure the department adhere to relevant policies and procedures.
What You Will Do
- Information gathering and data analysis for business and client development purposes.
- Perform periodic client review.
- Prepare Management presentation.
- Assist COO office and bankers on KYC related tasks such as onboarding prioritization, policy review, etc.
- Support and coordinate departmental revenue and cost budget and forecast.
- Promote best practices to improve operational efficiency.
- Organize internal training for bankers with HR and Compliance.
- Assist Management/bankers on client events/seminars.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are in the penultimate year of their degree and plan to graduate in 2012/2021 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Second upper and above (ie GPA 3.3/4).
- Sound knowledge of Accounting and Finance.
- Analytical mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can demonstrate a structured and disciplined approach to project delivery.
- Able to work independently once objective and guideline are established.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint) * Strong excel (VBA ) knowledge with ability to develop macros and pivot tables to enable the automation of management reports and analytics.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm