In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What you will do
- Work with Managers to prepare budget exercise (consolidation of Budget needs, new projects, allocation methodology, etc.)
- Support preparation of various reports and presentations (Analyse variation, Budget presentation, Function to Métier, etc.)
- Participate in budget discussion/meeting
- Follow up on Monthly basis on budget consumption with strong focus on cost control (analysing actuals and variance compare to budget, forecasting upcoming expenses, etc.)
- Follow up on re-allocation to Metiers to be able to explain any gaps with the budget.
- Follow up with managers and project team on projects status (delay, scope extension that could impact the budget), headcount and resources forecasting, budget and cost booking (actuals vs budget), etc.
- Follow up on accruals and prepayment process
- Prepare end year landing
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduting from a Bachelor or Master degree in 2021
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting capability (KPIs, dashboards, metrics, committees…)
- Financial management (Cost booking, Cost allocation, Finance rules)
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure (Storage, Servers, Networks, Database, Middleware, Market Data)
- Knowledge of project management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools
- Experience with Sharepoint is a plus
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Exposed to multi-cultural environment (SG, HK, JP, AU, FR, UK) and matrix organizations.
- Mature and independent with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Analytical, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Critical thinking to ensure reliability of gathered information
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to operate with demanding High Level IT Management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm