The WM APAC Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Wealth Management.
The position is within the Change Management team. Our objective is to identify, drive and implement innovative changes in WM Asia with one or a combination of these ultimate objectives: (1) increase revenue; (2) reduce cost base; (3) improve service levels; and (4) mitigate / manage risks of WM Asia.
During the 24-month program period, Graduate Trainee will be able to learn from supporting Project Management Office Manager and will gain a good understanding of WM APAC project portfolio supporting business needs. The graduate trainee is expected to spend about 70% of the time in WM PMO activities. In addition, the Graduate trainee is also expected to work on cross-function projects and gain a holistic understanding of WM business.
What You Will Do
Project Management Office (PMO) Mission Statement:
To provide transparency on the Bank Wide Project Portfolio at pre-determined intervals, coupled with accurate and timely reporting of project and portfolio metrics enabling the Asia Arbitration Committee to make informed decisions.
To provide governance on the overall project management framework, including post project sponsor/stakeholder feedback (for Change Management lead Projects.
This Position is Mainly Responsible for Wealth Management PMO in Asia:
- By ensuring all new projects follow the standard project management guidelines as defined.
- By coordinating with involved parties to ensure Project Definition Reports are accepted before projects move into implementation.
- By producing regular project management status reports to the business sponsor, the project office and all the involved parties.
- By producing project timetable (schedule Gantt chart) periodically to management to apprise of the current status on each of the projects in portfolio.
- By facilitating a quarterly arbitration committee with Asia management to prioritize and introduce new project requests into Portfolio within WM Asia.
- By organizing dedicated stakeholder meetings to present them the key updates pertaining to portfolio of projects impacting their area of work.
- By critically assessing Project Definition reports produced by Change Management team and by other project managers to see whether the timetable and assumptions are valid.
- By assessing the macro picture of the portfolio of projects currently in process in order to constantly review the impact of these projects on future projects that are being proposed.
- Coordinate post project sponsor/stakeholder feedback for Change Management lead projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, creative and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- An inquiring mind, curiosity and desire to understand “why”.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and initiative for self-teaching.
- Interpersonal skills enabling you to operate effectively at all levels; you build strong relationships both in person and when working remotely.
- Self-starter. You don’t wait to be asked; you volunteer and consult with others to drive work to completion.
- Leadership and successful team working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm.
- You are highly organized and experienced at producing project documentation.
- Excellent communication skills: formal and informal, one to one, one to many and across all organizational levels.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- High proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Working knowledge of PMO tools such as Clarity (good to have).
- Bachelor or Master degree graduate from 2021.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Act with integrity.
- Strong team player.
- Result oriented.
- Positive spirit and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm