In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities - Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises - corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24 month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our managers and highly experienced team members.
What You Will Do
Strategists develop and implement efficient automated tools to translate quant traders' strategies into orders. They also design specific features to help traders monitor and analyze the behavior of strategies in production, and ensure adequate monitoring of risks and positions.
- Develop and maintain the source code of automatons.
- Make sure adequate risk filters are set in each automaton to prevent abnormal behavior.
- Organize and monitor the orderly production of automatons during trading hours.
- Develop and maintain the simulation tools and back testing environment used to test and validate quantitative strategies.
- Monitor, Investigate, and improve performances of trading engines.
- Research optimal design for each set of strategies.
- Coordinate and test infrastructure changes, as implemented by the Group IT and Production teams.
- Make sure all developments satisfy local regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- Keen interest in software development using C++.
- General knowledge of modern CPU architectures.
- Object oriented analysis and design.
- Strong Interest in real-time and multi-threaded programming.
- Strong interest in network programming.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm