In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What you will do
The Trainee will be integrated within the BP2S Hong Kong Client Delivery Team and will supporting a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Support for COO / Head of Client Delivery,
- Support the COO with her responsibilities (e.g. presentation preparation, headcount analysis, meeting arrangements etc.)
- Work on Investment and Fund Services Operations.
- Supporting the audit process for fund clients
- Assisting with report generation and delivery to auditors
- Monitoring the status of the fund audits & the preparation of fund financial statements
- Contributing to the onboarding process for new business
- Assisting with the set-up of report schedulers, pricing matrix, fund fact document etc.
- Completion of onboarding checklists
- Service level agreement updates
- Co-ordinating the update of client service level agreements, working together with operation team leads and the client services team.
- Assisting with preparation of Key performance Indicators
- Banking Services Operations
- Assisting the team with BAU tasks
- Helping to settle instructions, generation of settlement checking reports etc.
- Consolidation of documents for audits and other requests
- Transversal Business Implementation and Transformation / Change
- Supporting the team with new client onboardings & terminations
- Assisting with the account opening / closing process
- Co-ordination of meetings with internal stakeholders
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrating a keen interest in the Banking Industry,
- Strong analytical mindset and synthetic mind. Ability to write in a concise way,
- Ability to multi-task and to priorities tasks efficiently
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French and/or Cantonese are a plus.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Graduated in 2021 from a Bachelor or master degree
- 6-month internship
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm