In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
In Partnership with The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), BNP Paribas have jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
The Programme targets fresh year 2021 undergraduates from universities in or outside Hong Kong who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industry-specific training.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 – 28 February 2022.
Programme Eligible Applicant:
Students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Assist day to day work of ETS team, including both Trading, and Sales & Marketing.
- Carry out market analysis and prepare market commentary.
- Prepare market data analysis and excel reports.
- Assist in marketing event or material preparation.
- Assist to maintain web site content.
- Assist in product issuance process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Takes initiative and is results drive.
- Strong decision making and analytical skill.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point).
- SQL and other database proficiency is an advantage.
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm