In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
In Partnership with The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), BNP Paribas have jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
The Programme targets fresh year 2021 undergraduates from universities in or outside Hong Kong who will be offered six-month work opportunities and industry-specific training.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 – 28 February 2022.
Programme Eligible Applicant:
Students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
The team covers Greater China Banks and financial institutions clients in FX and local markets rates products. The role will include:
- Helping and learning to price requests in flow FX and rates including FX spot / forward / swaps / options and interest rates swaps / cross currency swaps.
- Pre trade checking of sufficient credit risk limits and liaising with credit and risk teams when there is an excess.
- Post trade recaps and checking to make sure bookings are correct; and liaising with middle office and operations for any issue.
- Confirming NDF fixings settlement and pinning option exercises with clients when necessary.
- Assisting on ad hoc projects such as 3rd party FX for Bond Connect /CIBM Direct investors and electronic FX flows analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating from a Bachelor’s degree in 2021, in finance, business administration or related disciplines.
- Fluency in English.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm