In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What you will do
- We are seeking energetic and responsible undergraduate to join our 6-month internship program. In this position, you will be exposed to the ins-and-outs of transaction banking (TB) business. You will discover how our Bank helps corporate to optimize its cash management operations, improve its trade/ working capital and liquidity management. Intern may shadow multiple TB positions and train in a variety of tasks including:
- Sales management and mandate implementation
- Analysis of Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Product research, development and commercialization
- Financial performance management
- Brand & communication
- Assist in project management/ implementation
- Support the analysis and response to RFP/ sales pitching
- Analyze financial performance
- Support the organization of branding and marketing campaign/ event
- Organize meeting, prepare the discussion material and record the minutes
- Manage general tasks related to his/ her responsibility
- Participate in the Bank’s function and networking events
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated in 2021 from a business related degree
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-driven and responsible
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm