Strategy, Conduct & Risk (“GM SCR”) is a transversal team within Global Markets (“GM”) responsible for overseeing the main risks, driving the strategy and managing the financial resources of the business, while ensuring integrity and sustainable development in Global Markets’ portfolio of activities. Working in strong cooperation with Global Business Lines, transversal teams, functions and BNP Paribas’ General Management, GM SCR has a global mandate across all platforms, with team members in Americas, APAC and EMEA offices globally.
The GM OPC team is in charge of the operational risk management and permanent control system for the activities of the Front Office (trading, sale, structuring, research). In an environment in constant and profound evolution (regulatory, organizational), the position is intended to contribute to the missions of analysis, detection and prevention of risk, as well as to participate in the management of the device related to Permanent Control. The post is attached to the Asia Region team and is based in Hong Kong.
What you will do
- Analysis of Operational Risk Incident and definition of related remediation plans
- Contribution to the analysis and maintenance of risk mapping for all the activities of the Front Office
- Follow-up to the implementation of the recommendations of the Front Office issued by the Inspectorate General and the Regulators
- Management and improvement of the permanent control system of the Front Office
- Conduct of operational risk awareness actions and permanent control for employees and managers within the Front Office
- Management and promotion of methodologies and tools
- Design and production for the management of the Front Office or the Regulators
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and writing skills
- Business management and Finance orientated studies preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, Excel, VBA
- Diligent and assertive
- Reliability, capacity to deliver
- Self-motivated and result-driven
- Autonomy, proactivity
- Team spirit, ability to work with others
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written form
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm