The APAC Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24 month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
What You Will Do
- FX and Local Market South East Asia trader to work in the dealing room.
- Help traders design ad-hoc tools to find relative value trades in market / extract information from current stocks of deals / help improve current reporting tools / work on risk aggregation tools.
- If opportunity arises, gets responsibility of a small book under experienced trader mentoring.
- Understand traders’ requirement to deliver new/improved tools (as per above) under traders’ supervision.
- Get involved in risk-management of a small book.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Takes initiative and is results driven.
- Strong decision making.
- Ability to innovative.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Client focused and commercial thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point).
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage.
- Strong technical/analytical skills to quickly understand pbs / find and implement solutions.
- Display interest in global markets ( rates / FX / credit / EQD,etc ) with strong ambition to add value through personal work.
- Prior work/research in finance (modeling / analysis / correlation etc ) is an advantage.
- Strong self-belief and capacity to learn/deliver quickly under fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak Chinese OR Japanese is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm