In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What You Will Do
- In preparing pitches, presentations and marketing material
- In financial modeling and analysis
- In preparing credit papers and assisting in the credit process
- In updating industry market slides, TMT peer analysis and credentials
- In transaction execution and documentation
- To take lead on KYC processes, internal reporting, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate direct experience in Investment Banking at a reputable company (experience as an intern acceptable), preferably with exposure to transactions in TMT sector and experience with financing
- Capacity to adapt and work on all 4 IB products
- Technically proficient in financial modeling (DCF, Multiples, Merger model, LBO model)
- Knowledge of accounting
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong work ethic with good team / interpersonal skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm