In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities - Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the eurozone and a key international banking group. Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, the Group has the resources to support all clients - individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporate, institutional investors and community organizations - with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success.
BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialized financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
With a goal to make finance a means to transform society, BNP Paribas aims at contributing to more inclusive, equitable growth.
APAC Production Security teams are responsible for multiple IT Security activities for BNP Paribas Asia Pacific region, such as:
- Network Security.
- Vulnerability & Compliance scanning.
- Privileged Identity Management.
- Designing & Implementing Security solutions.
- Managing the Production support of all the Security solutions.
Through the APAC Graduate Program, APAC Production Security is proposing a position to join its teams and to work transversally in the transformation of our Security Operations, via the development of our data analytics and automation capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with SecOps teams in order to understand their activities and solutions, to be proactive in proposing automation plans.
- Analyse and correlate large datasets coming from our different security solutions, to identify opportunities of improvement of our SecOps activities.
- Participate in the design, development and testing of scripts & automation solutions to improve teams efficiency and tackle SecOps business challenges.
- Participate in the deployment of such solutions in production environment.
- Participate in the management of source code in a SCM tool and in the update of internal documentation related to the developed solutions.
- Participate to the mindset shift within the department, towards better automation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating from a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in 2021.
- Basic understanding of SecOps activities.
- Scripting knowledge - SQL, Python/ScriptShell/PHP, Unix/Linux system administration.
- Communication skills - good verbal and written communication, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Analytical skills - interpretation of complex situations and elaboration of adapted solutions in a proactive way.
- Rigor & Accuracy - focus on robust deliverables for long term achievements.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm