In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The APAC Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24 month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is a leading private bank for decades in Asia with operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, China and India. For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones.
We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones.
It is expected that the graduate will gain a broad-based knowledge of private banking activities and develop in-depth expertise in using data and data analytics to influence business decisions. There will be opportunities to gain experience in practical application of data analytics across several domains, including speech analytics, text mining, client engagement, customer satisfaction and sales effectiveness. Each involves working with various technical and business stakeholders individually or in project teams.
What you will do
- Analytics activities at all stages of the analytics life-cycle
- Understanding business needs
- Defining business questions to be answered using data
- Writing code to source, cleanse and transform data
- Conducting exploratory data analysis
- Developing analytics models
- Interpreting model results
- Explaining findings and implications
- Preparing and presenting recommendations
- Supporting ad-hoc analytics requests
- Documenting and maintaining scripts
- Researching best practices and developments in related analytics domains, including data engineering, machine learning, artificial intelligence and natural language processing
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will graduate in 2021 from a quantitative degree in statistics or information technology or data science
- Experience in analytics with coding experience in R or Python, SQL, and/or visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI.
- Flair for analytical and logical problem solving
- Passion for using data to uncover insights and influence decisions
- Self-directed learner
- Ability to articulate numerical concepts to business audience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm