In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Change is important as it allows employees to learn new skills, explore new opportunities and exercise their creativity in ways that ultimately benefit BNP Paribas through new ideas and increased commitment.
But if change is good and so important, why do people resist change? To foster change, we have introduced a transversal transformation programme called eXcite. Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, would be to fuel a transformation movement within BNP Paribas.
What You Will Do
- Operational responsibility to manage the eXcite Portal
- Review submissions
- Authoring and update of content
- Enhancements to features of the site
- Curate submissions to be featured in internal communications
- Works with internal colleagues to clarify submissions
- Work closely with the project team
- Organize design thinking workshops on behalf of the team’s facilitators
- Plan and execute strategy to drive growth of the eXcite programme
- Consolidate and prepare reports to track success of the programme
- Showcase success of programme through management reporting
- Work closely with the external eco-system
- With eXcite, we want to integrate closely with external eco-systems such as tertiary education and non-profit organizations
- Work with existing contacts and develop new contacts to see how BNPP can participate or contribute
- Working with Brand and Communications to execute on the internal comms content calendar
- Working with Learning and Development on curating and executing a new ways of working development plan in conjunction with this programme
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are also a strategist, planning for content and engagement, executing and overcoming any impediments
- You have to be courageous, you will be working with senior stakeholders within the bank
- You are a team player and will be working with different functions within the bank to drive the programme
- 2nd or 3rd year University Student enrolled in a Business or Information Systems Bachelor Degree Programme.
- Available between June - August 2021
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in HTML coding would be a plus but not a consideration factor
- Experience in Excel macro coding would be a plus but not a consideration factor
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Systems
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm