In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What you will do
- Interaction with the firms international, hedge fund and official institution client base
- Distribution of internal research using all available canals (incl. e-)
- Liaise with internal MO/BO and counterparties to ensure smooth operations and resolve issues that may arise
- Monitor various control reports
- Liaise with eTrading team on electronic trading
- Participate in process improvement
- Maintain good working relationships and open communication channels with all functions – front office colleagues, middle and back office and support functions.
- Successful candidate will develop their own client base comprising local and international accounts
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure - high intensity expected
- Independent at work: proactive and able to take initiatives
- Good interpersonal skills - able to manage different stakeholders
- An experience in global markets/financial markets is requested – front office, sales assistant, mid-office or settlement on fixed income products is preferred.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business, economics or other quantitative major
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills, the ability to think quickly and make sound decisions in high stress situations, as well as a passion for financial markets and a fast-paced environment are must haves.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm