In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What you will do
- BNP Paribas has a presence in 72 countries with over 193,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
- In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
- The 6-month internship position spans on Marketing and Business Development for the Derivatives execution, clearing and margin financing business for Corporate and Institutional Clients of BNP Paribas.
- The Derivatives execution and clearing business has a truly global footprint and cross asset approach. From Commodities to Fixed Income and Equity Derivatives the transversal aspect is key for our business.
- Oversee and create new marketing material such as Brochures, product leaflets, websites, presentations, Newsletters
Attend, organize and take actively part in seminars, conferences, presentations, pitches
- Work closely with relevant groups and networks in target countries to raise awareness for company, brand and products
- Develop, build up, maintain customer relationship database
- Map, collect and administer new clients data
- Create and supply management with relevant reports for marketing and sales activity
- Organize exhibition if applicable
- Support existing clients with any questions they have regarding products and processes
- Assist the Sales team to promote new products to existing customers
- Feed existing customers with information about Markets and Products
- Strengthen existing relationships
- Liaise with Clearinghouses and Exchanges to develop the platform, new products and bring clients to the market
- Promote the Voice & DMA execution services
Required Skills and Abilities
- Take initiative and results driven
- Strong interest in listed derivatives, exchanges, clearing houses, commodities and global markets in general
- Strong decision making and analytical skills – understand BNPP’s research and distribute it to a mass audience
- Hard working and persistent
- Be willing to work outside one’s job scope, yet still prioritizing the completion of core tasks within the job description
- Ability communicate professionally and exercise good judgment in all work contexts
- Needs to have an outgoing personality
- Strong team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic – promote the BNP Paribas platform
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Willingness to learn new skills when required on the job
- Open to new experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in global markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
- Background in a quantitative field such as actuarial science, computer science, economics, engineering, mathematics and statistics is an advantage
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm