In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What you will do
- Develop an understanding of the FX Options market by assisting traders in their daily tasks
- Work as a liaison between the IT, Quant and traders to consolidate system requests and improvements
- Design and consolidate sources of information required by trading, to help in their risk management decisions
- Produce a basic relative value sheet to help generate trade ideas
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong mathematical and communication skills
- Python programming
- Hard working and persistent
- Be willing to work outside one’s job scope, yet still prioritizing the completion of core tasks within the job description
- Strong team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic – promote the BNP Paribas platform
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Willingness to learn new skills when required on the job
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in global markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
- Background in a quantitative field such as actuarial science, computer science, economics, engineering, mathematics
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Science,...
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm