In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities - Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas, and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
What You Will Do
This long internship will be in the Investment Banking team, to support on:
- Support on research and credit-related work.
- Experience and exposure across a variety of business lines and individuals.
- Understanding of data and technical skills across a range of products.
- Understanding of process / workflow of working in an investment bank and as a coverage banker.
- To provide support in preparing client presentation materials, pitch books and internal meeting memos.
- Help to research and analyze companies and industries (e.g., financial statements analysis, industry/market secondary research, extract market data).
- Support team members in execution of deals, documentation.
- KYC, onboarding documentation and other administrative tasks.
- Support team in specific ad-hoc projects (as and when assigned).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate student from Business – Economics or Finance degree.
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis and credit risk.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and market databases Driven and takes initiative.
- Quick thinker.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm