In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
- HR 2025 Strategy Projects
- APAC Upskilling Plan
- APAC Virtual Training Platform
- Regional and country-specific training initiatives
- KPI report for Campus and training across the region
- Measurement tools to evaluate the impact of training
- Centre of excellence in designing powerpoint proposals for any Campus related initiative
- All other ad-hoc projects and duties
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to make presentations and provide analysis
- Strong written skills in English.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong passion for Learning & Development
- Academic background (i.e. major or degree) in Human Resources would be preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Internship
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:24th Feb 2022, 6:15 am