In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
ALM Treasury is in charge of liquidity, interest rate and foreign exchange risk management for BNP Paribas, it is organized by country with a local FO team in each location and has transversal roles covering the whole region.
- ALMT analysts specialized by business line (corporate banking, global markets, wealth management etc.…).
- Business management.
- Strategic advisory.
- Prudential liquidity management.
- Operational Permanent control.
ALMT teams interact daily with CIB regional teams (functions and businesses) in APAC and with ALMT HO to ensure alignment between local needs and group guidelines.
The position will be based in Singapore and will allow the trainee to discover and learn the activity of 2 transversal teams - Business management and ALMT corporate banking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines - Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point).
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm