What You Will Do
- Gather project management data and input into the system.
- To make sure the data system status is up-to-date.
- Organize meetings for project stakeholder with support from PMQ responsible technical staff/supervisor – to clarify status and decision points.
- To keep close contacts with technical associates in order to have efficient and effective reporting in time.
- Support technical sourcing decision making with analysis of the project technical information.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Technical college level.
- Working experience is preferred in an office or research institute.
- Good command of written English.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good communication in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm