At Bosch.IO we have been active in the Internet of Things (IoT) for nearly ten years. We know what it can achieve, which goes far beyond technology, changing businesses, nurturing ecosystems and disrupting industries.
On global scale, we design, develop, and operate software and system solutions for the areas of mobility, smart city, energy, manufacturing, health, as well as smart homes and buildings. We have the domain-specific, software, and organizational know-how to support companies digitally transforming themselves.
Become part of our multicultural team in Singapore, driving this fast developing market in the Asia-Pacific region, and help to position innovative IoT solutions that enable new business models for our customers.
What You Will Do
- Support the Regional Business Development Manager Asia-Pacific in management related tasks and projects
- Conduct market and competitor analysis in the field of Bosch's IoT use cases
- Develop new business models and go-to-market strategies for emerging markets and technologies in Asia-Pacific
- Assist the Inside Sales Manager Asia-Pacific in management related tasks and projects
- As part of the regional Inside Sales team you will call and qualify new leads to convert them into potential customers and opportunities for the Sales managers to follow up
- Coordinate joint Sales and Marketing activities (e.g. campaigns) from a Sales perspective and thus act as an interface between the two teams to continuously improve efficient collaboration
- Support the Sales team during the acquisition in process, pricing or legal related questions as well as special projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced studies in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology & Management or related fields
- General understanding of computer science, software and related services
- Creative and business-oriented mind with interest in business development as a function
- Quick learning with good analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge in MS-Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in strategic department and/or management consultancy is beneficial
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm