What You Will Do
Sales Support for Off-Highway & Large Engine Aftermarket Parts Business:
- Supporting customer enquiries, follow-up and meeting preparations.
- Supporting pricing analyses and product portfolio identification.
- Organization/participation in trade shows.
- Responsible for regular commercial reporting for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Daily Sales Reports, Monthly Business Reviews, Customer Acquisition Projects).
- Sales lead generation, performing profiling of competitors and key customers.
- Building up market data for market volume potential.
- Every AA/CFH-AZ intern will be tasked with a mid-term project (lasting at least 3 months) as part of Bosch Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) to improve sales, customer service and / or internal business processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate studying Business, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related courses.
- High interest and passion to work in a dynamic, people-focused Sales environment (actual Sales / Account Management / Customer Service experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and interest to work with numbers.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Positive & pro-active work ethic, must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to work independently and function well as a team player.
- Knowledge of other languages (German or Asian languages) a plus.
- Practical experience with MS Office is required; SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm