What You Will Do
The intern will be part of a team doing research and developing solutions for our existing machine/deep learning projects. The intern will work together with our research scientists on computer vision related industry problems.
Assignment will include:
- Data analysis and build AI (Machine/Deep Learning) models to solve real world computer vision problems.
- Using innovative ideas to collect, curate or synthesize data
- Tasks include details of preparing the methodology and steps of conducting experiments. Data cleaning and preparation for training
- Model the problem into a Machine Learning/Deep Learning framework
- Build, measure and iterate on neural network architectures that effectively solve the problem
- Benchmark, validate and test the solution for real-world environments
- Optimize the solution for accuracy and performance
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior knowledge in ML/DL/Computer Vision is preferred.
- Familiar with Deep learning & Computer Vision Frameworks : Tensorflow/Pytorch, Scikit-learn, OpenCV.
- Hunger to learn and ability to pick up new knowledge fast.
- Independent and resourceful when it comes to problem solving.
- Willing to stare at Math in the face and figure out how to apply them.
- Supervisor will guide, teach and help intern throughout the entire internship process.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm