What You Will Do
- Assist to raise customer invoices.
- Prepare reports in excel format for tracking agreement and invoices.
- Data consolidation for month end closing activities and budget planning.
- Assist to do SAP migration testing.
- Maintain time recording system for project team.
- Liaise with supplier for outstanding payment.
- Other office admin duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
Able to commit for 6 months on a full-time basis - December 2021 - May 2022.
- Studies in Accounting or related fields, minimum diploma.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Knowledge in SAP would be advantageous.
- Microsoft excel know-how is a must.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm