Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 400,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Data Management using excel, power BI.
- SAP and other price system operations.
- Preparing business and sales reports for the team and management.
- Performing specialty analyses on high impact opportunities to improve business.
- Assist in the Business planning and consolidation activities.
- Perform numerical analyses for management and team as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge in regression tools, such as R/ SPSS (is a must!).
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Basic formula and Pivot table know-how is a must).
- Basic knowledge of Power BI.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn and understand technical concepts.
- Well organized, accurate, and meticulous.
- Applicants must be enrolled throughout the internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm