Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 400,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Support the right hand of the President of Bosch Southeast Asia.
- Development of corporate strategy papers for the board of management.
- Conduction of country and market studies across all business units to result in supportive concepts for regional strategy and business development.
- Preparation and coordination of top level management meetings.
- Continuous tracking of the developments and news in the region with relevance to Bosch operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics or related.
- Strong analytical & communication skills and interpersonal competence.
- Meticulous, flexible and proactive work ethic.
- Result-oriented and an eye for details.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, proficient in MS-Office (advanced Powerpoint skills required).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st May 2020, 6:00 pm